2020 TROY LEE DESIGNS MEN’S SE4 POLYACRYLITE HELMET – FACTORY SILVER
Your level of safety shouldn’t be determined by the size of your bank account. With this in mind, Troy Lee Designs is proud to introduce the SE4 Se4 Polyacrylite Helmet. A near carbon copy of its SE4 siblings, the lightweight SE4 Polyacrylite design incorporates the same triple-density EPS liner to better absorb low- and high-speed impacts
and reinforced chin bar with EPP liner.The SE4 Polyacrylite also utilizes the MIPS protection system, one of the most significant innovations in helmet technology in recent years. Add all these advanced features to the typical Troy Lee level of fit, finish, and design makes the SE4 Polyacrylite the best value in an offroad helmet today.
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards.
- ECE 22.05
- AS/NZS 1698
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- Technologically advanced Carbon/Kevlar composite shell construction
- Three separate EPS inserts with varying low and high-speed impact-specific densities
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- 16 Intake / Exhaust Ports channel air to cool the head and draw hot air away
- Removable snap-in, washable Comfort liner with Cool Max® and Dri-lex® moisture wicking materials
- Superlight titanium D-rings, save weight and have increased material tensile strength
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Drawstring helmet bag included