Our Air helmet is the embodiment of patented technologies that have made Troy Lee Designs a leader in the off-road helmet market worldwide. Each one is made with advanced materials and features that are common to all TLD helmets. From our unique pre-preg carbon / composite shell and forced air ventilation system to our dual-density impact liner, the Air helmet will give you the confidence to ride to your limits without sacrificing safety and style.
The Troy Lee Designs Air helmet is a must for any off-road enthusiast.
Some helmet parts are replaceable and helmets can occasionally be repaired by TLD for a fee. Helmets that have been crashed and have Shell or EPS damage can not be repaired. Please contact TLD for more information.
- CE only model 1100-1200 grams
- Ultra lightweight machined cross-top aluminum visor screws for durability and corrosion resistance
- Vortex visor features single point adjustability for custom height placement even with gloves on
- Stainless steel chin strap hardware
for superior strength
- Removable mouthpiece for color customization or damage replacement
- Super soft helmet sock included
- Removable, replaceable and washable comfort liner features moisture wicking Coolmax® material
- Removable cheek pads with various sizes available to custom fit different head shapes
- Open cell foam and 3-layer mesh provides excellent airflow and comfort
- New and improved EPS liner form to adapt to a wider range of head shapes
- Pre-preg carbon / composite shell with Kevlar® reinforcement in high impact zones
- Dual-density EPS liner decreases impact forces to the head and absorbs greater energy levels in more common low threshold impacts
- Flexible vinyl nose guard aids in roost protection
- Unique polyurethane chin bar liner has an energy absorbing EPS core
- Breakaway nylon visor screw inserts to shear away during a crash to reduce visor snag and potential increased injury
- Hi-flow intake vent provides increased airflow to your face
- Multi-level internal ventilation system built into liner for increased airflow
- Integrated brow air intake vents provide superior ventilation
- 5 rear exhaust vents help expel heat from inside the helmet
- Stainless steel mesh grills on all ports to keep out debris, but keep airflow at a maximum