The Troy Lee Designs Skully Kit made its first appearance during the Red Bull Straight Rhythm event, worn by the KTM team as a special one-off. The appreciation for the full skeleton set up was unreal so Troy Lee and the team decided it was only fair to make it available to everyone. The Troy Lee Designs SE4 Composite 2020 Limited Edition Skully MX Helmet incorporates the amazing MIPS brain rotational protection technology into a featherweight helmet design weighing only 1425 grams making it lightweight without comprising on the protection and safety features. This motocross helmet comes with 20 intake ports that guide cool air over and around your head as you a ride, forcing hot air and moisture out through six rear exhaust ports. Sporting the Team TLD graphics and sponsor logos for the Factory rider look.
- Limited Edition Skully Graphic.
- MIPS brain protection system – reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios.
- Three shell sizes accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety.
- Super light titanium D-rings save weight and have increased material strength.
- Expanded PolyPropylene chin bar for lightweight, durable protection.
- Anatomically contoured cheek pads with an emergency release system.
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with Cool Max® and Dri-lex® moisture-wicking materials.
- Helmet Bag included.
- ECE 22.05 Certified.
- ACU Gold Stamp Approved.