The Troy Lee Designs SE4 Polyacrylite Beta Motocross Helmet is a new design for the 2020 MX season, weighing only 1500 grams and equipped with MIPS technology, this is lightweight head and brain protection at its best. Sixteen air vents allow cold air to flow through the helmet assisting in the removal of hot air, keeping you cool and focused on the ride.
- MIPS brain protection system – reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios.
- Three shell sizes accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety.
- Stainless Steel D-rings are strong and lightweight.
- Expanded PolyPropylene chin bar for lightweight, durable protection.
- Anatomically contoured cheek pads with an emergency release system.
- Plastic peak screws and brass thread inserts allow easy break-away in the event of an impact.
- Drawstring TLD Helmet Bag included.
- ECE 22.05 Certified.
- ACU Gold Stamp Approved.