Troy Lee Designs SE4 Carb Motocross Helmet
Our premier motocross “SE4” Helmet comes with MIPS®, incorporating brain rotational protection with 13% more EPS for ultimate head safety.
- Technologically advanced composite shell construction.
- 3 shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety.
- 3 separate EPS inserts with varying low and high speed impact-specific densities.
- 13% more EPS than closest competitor in frontal headband area.
- 8% more EPS than closest competitor in the top and rear parietal zones.
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy break-away upon impact.
- EPS extends lower in occipital area (rear of the head) for extended protection.
- Anatomical “3D”-contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders.
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar provides lightweight, durable protection.
- Removable washable snap-in comfort Liner with CoolMax™ and Dri-Lex™ moisture wicking materials.
- High flow intake system with 16 intake passages and 6 large, rear exhaust vents.
- Massive air flow ducts utilize negative pressure to draw hot air away from riders head and promote massive cooling, a significant advantage in warm riding conditions.
- Large top surface area ideal for multiple GoPro mounting positions.
- MIPS® brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain.
- Stainless stell D-rings.
- emergency release system
- Weight: 1.500 grams (+/-50g)
- ECE 22.05
- 1x Troy Lee Designs SE4 Motocross Helmet
- 1x SE4 drawstring helmet bag