As an evolution of the legendary O Frame® goggle, the O Frame® 2.0 PRO family has Oakley DNA pumping through every vein.
The O Frame® PRO XS MS extends the O Frame® 2.0 PRO style and performance to a youth fit, and maintains all the protection, comfort and performance that pro riders demand – bringing the best of Oakley innovation to smaller faces.
We took all the protection, comfort and performance that pro riders demand and distilled it down to a youth fit that brings the best of Oakley innovation to smaller faces.
There’s no age limit on breaking the laws of physics, so these kids-specific designed goggles take advantage of reduced cranial geometry to bring the protection of the MX O FRAME to smaller faces. The optically pure LEXAN® is treated for scratch resistance and mounted in the perfect arc of a circle for maximized clarity. The durable urethane frame stays flexible even in cold weather, and Oakley added an extra layer of face foam to optimize comfort and fit. Non-slip silicone keeps the wide, adjustable strap from sliding off your helmet.
- Optimized fit for youth/smaller faces
- Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat
- Includes an anti-fog treated high-impact resistant lens
- Discreet frame notches at temples to provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit
- Flexibility even in extreme cold via urethane frame construction
- Comfortable and secure fit of the wide, adjustable elastic strap
- Minimized reflective glare via interior surface texturing
- The convenience of 2-pin attachment system for tear-offs
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan® lens material
- Secure and stable fit via silicon lining on inside of strap
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 for high-velocity impact
- Meets EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements