AGV AX-8 EVO
AGV’s flagship off-road helmet, the super-lightweight AX-8 Evo has a carbon-aramid-fiberglass shell with a shape that’s designed
to minimize the risk of injuries caused by force being transferred to the collarbone, and it’s optimized for use with neck braces. The
bottom of the chin guard has a rubber cushion for impact absorption, and the nose guard is removable.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 3 sizes with 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- Shell shape is designed to minimize the risk of impact energies being channeled to the collar bone and optimized for the use of neck brace.
- Chin guard base is designed to improve the impact absorption.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 4 large front vents and 4 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head.
- Chin air vent features a steel high protection grid. It can be easily removed without the use of tools and it is interchangeable with the AX-8 Dual Evo grid.
- Dry-Lex® fabric interiors with removable nose guard. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Fixed part of the cheek pads are covered with a soft plastic material for an easier cleaning
- Chin guard air intake fitted with steel protection grid that can be easily removed and replaced without tools, and is interchangeable with that of the AX-8 Dual Evo model
- Adjustable peak
- Double D retention system