The Lane Splitter is crafted around Biltwell’s proprietary ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. The vents in the chin bar get the air flowing and the outlet in back lets hot air get out. The Lane Splitter shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement and cleaning. A brass peg and hole configuration on the left side of the shield offers speedy opening and secure closing with little fanfare or complication. Mesh pockets are included in the ear recess– which is perfect for aftermarket drop in communication systems.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Audio pockets in ear recesses
• Meets DOT & ECE safety standards
• Injection molded anti-scratch polycarbonate eye port shield with the aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware