Schuberth R2 Helmet
Motorcycling at its most elemental. The Schuberth R2 Helmet blends the latest material technology and effortless communication system integration with elegantly simple German design for the most unencumbered riding experience available. Engineered to deliver safety and comfort without sacrificing authenticity of experience, the Schuberth R2 Helmet promises to never come between you and the road – unless you need it to.
- The Schuberth R2 has a round to intermediate oval internal headshape. It is not quite as round as the Schuberth C3 Pro, but it is more round than a Shoei RF-1200.
- Aerodynamically tuned shell for maximum stability and minimum fatigue
- ShinyTex interior
- Pre-installed speaker and microphone
- Plug & Play prepared for the new SC1 communication system
- Extra large anti fog lens: Wide field of vision in any riding position
The outer shell of the Schuberth R2 Helmet is constructed using an innovative proprietary method called (DFP). A continuous strand of glass yarn is robotically precision cut and blown outward into position in the mold. An exacting amount of resin and heat are added under high pressure, yielding a shell of superior strength that is no thicker in any one area than it needs to be.
- DFP Glass fiber heat-formed shell
- Glass fiber with a special resin is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy
- Perfected aerodynamics for high speed stability
- Directionally stable
- No oscillatory tendency
- No buffeting
- Spoiler integrated into the helmet shell/neckroll