Shoei’s RYD helmet is anything but entry level. But for every brand there must be a starting point.
They pride themselves on being the premium helmet manufaturer and make no mistake there entry level is still feature packed.
- Advanced short-distance street performance and long-distance touring comfort
- Compact, aerodynamic shell design with sharp and aggressive styling
- Optimal shell aerodynamics and liner components reduce unwanted road noise
- Matte black ventilation components enhance aggressive styling
- Streamlined function and affordability
- Fine-tuned in SHOEI’s state-of-the-art wind tunnel to optimize the important balance between airflow and a quiet ride, the RYD is equipped with three (3) adjustable air intakes and two (2) exhaust outlets to help customize your ventilation in every condition.
- Large lower vent shutter for ease of use with riding gloves
- Two upper air vents for optimal air intake
- Two uniquely-positioned upper exhaust vents for improved negative pressure suction
- Wind-tunnel optimized to balance enhanced airflow and noise reduction
- The RYD’s shield system provides a vast field of vision that features innovative ribs to improve rigidity and eliminate bending, and facilitates faster and easier shield changes than ever before.
- Protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-moulding ensures 100% optical clarity & ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- Innovative ribs on top and bottom edge improve rigidity and eliminate bending
- Comes equipped with Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system