Troy Lee Designs have long been known for two things; Keeping the fastest riders on the planet safe, and making them look good while doing it. With the release of their newest helmet, the Troy Lee Designs GP helmet, the TLD development team have maintained this approach, but delivered a helmet that offers substantial safety features and style at a more affordable price. Weighing in at 1500gms, the new GP helmet features a technologically advanced polyacrylate shell construction. Rider comfort has been addressed with 16 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider’s head, whilst forcing hot sweaty air out through twelve rear exhaust ports.
- Technologically advanced Polyacrylite shell construction
- EPP chin bar for lightweight and durable protection
- Quick Release 3D cheek pads and washable comfort liner create an optimized fit
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Comes with soft TLD drawstring bag to help keep your helmet looking great
- Three shell sizes to accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages
- DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE R22.05 certified