– Ultra lightweight machined cross-top titanium visor screws for durability and corrosion resistance.
– Visor features single-point adjustability for custom height placement even with gloves on.
– Corrosion-resistant titanium D-rings for superior strength and weight reduction.
– Removable mouthpiece and top scoop for color customization or damage replacement.
– SE3 helmet bag and 2 Vortex visors included.
– Removable, replaceable and washable comfort liner features moisture wicking Coolmax and Dri-Lex materials for a dryer/cooler fit.
– Liner is constructed of three different foam densities that conform to the rider’s head for a custom, tailored feel.
– Removable cheek pads with additional sizes available to fit a variety of head shapes.
– Open cell foam and three-layer mesh optimizes airflow and comfort.
– Revamped rear neck pad adds support and increases helmet stability for a more secure fit.
– Hand laid pre-preg carbon/composite shell with Kevlar reinforcement in high impact zones.
– Dual-density EPS liner decreases impact forces to the head and absorbs greater energy levels in more common low threshold impacts.
– Inner shock pad system is paired with the dual-density EPS liner to help absorb smaller impacts, withstand multiple hits and add greater durability for the EPS liner.
– Internal polyurethane chin bar liner with side EPS and dual-density materials for extra frontal impact energy absorption.
– Breakaway nylon visor inserts to shear away during a crash to prevent helmet snagging.
– Aggressive top scoop and mouthpiece designed to channel more air through the helmet for added comfort.
– Integrated injection molded brow intake system to channel air up and over rider’s forehead.
– Multi-level internal ventilation system built into liner for increased airflow.
– Four rear exhaust vents expel heat from inside the helmet.
– Stainless steel mesh grills on all ports to keep out debris, but keep airflow at a maximum.